Wednesday, August 29, 2007

My First Blog Post!

Well, after reviewing so many other blogs, I decided it was time I gave it a try. So this is my first entry. I really didn't know what I should start with. Should I go all the way back to my birth and tell how Mom and Dad prayed EVERY night while she was expecting for God to bring them a Hon-Bun? Maybe I should just start right here and now, but that leaves out so much good stuff!

What I finally decided was to go back to our vacation in June. If I decide to write about anything else that happened before then, I reserve the right to do just that!

This summer we went to Palm Coast, Florida for a whole week. This was a really cool condo, right on the ocean front.












NO! That's not it!

That's Better!


Before we left Mom told Dad to make sure the van was all ready to go so we wouldn't have any trouble. She said this because when I was three, we went to DisneyWood (I know it's Disney World, but I didn't when I was three!), and I got sick, and we had flat tires on the way down AND on the way back. So Mom DID NOT want to do any of that again.

So Dad had the van serviced, and told Mom we needed new tires because living way out in the country like we do is really hard on tires. I dont know why. Anyway, she said, okay, and he and the boys went and got new tires.

The ride to Palm Coast is about five hours, so we stopped a few times to go to the bathroom...














And eat...













The trip was great with NO problems, until....Just ONE MILE from our exit and......BAM!!!!


Of course, you saw that coming, right? Well, that was the excitement for the trip. The rest was one really cool vacation!

Okay, that's all for now. Maybe tomorrow I'll have more to write.

Hon

4 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Hi Hon! Welcome to blogland!

Sounds like it was a great vacation. Did Jayden really eat that giant cheeseburger??? She looks pretty excited about it!

Alyssa said...

Thank You!

We had a ball! We LOVE the beach!!!

Actually, Daddy took Andy's hamburger and put it in front of Jaden so he could take the picture! She thought it was pretty funny, though.

Anonymous said...

Loving the HON!!!! Happy to see you will keep us up with the cross crowd!!

Hope to see you soon!
Misty

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mandy loves this!! Great Job!! Love you all!!