Monday, September 10, 2007

Jaden was Hot!

Today, I want to tell you about Jaden Ann Shuguo.

Jaden is the baby. She is our Wuhan Baby! We call her that because we were watching music videos in China, and there was one that had a chorus that said "You're a Wuhan Baby!". She would laugh when we sang it, and we got Ged to sing it, too.

His mom says he still says it!

Jaden got hot on Saturday and didn't cool down until this morning. Mommy said she got the same fever as Amanda. Two days was all that Amanda stayed hot, too. She spent most of the time sitting on the sofa, or with Daddy, or Mommy. She DID NOT get to go to Maw-maw's or drink ginger ale like Amanda did! I think that made her angry. Mommy didn't get to go to church because she stayed home with Jaden. I wish she could have heard the sermon, though since it was on Favouritism! (The boys say I am the 'Favourite Child'!)

Aunt Mandy and Uncle Stacey went to the beach, so Maw maw was keeping Evan and Ashton.

Maw-maw asked me to come help, so I did.

That means I got to watch Disney all weekend! Ashton started throwing a fit Sunday, and Maw-maw said "THAT"S IT!" and took them up to their house to wait for Aunt Mandy to get home!

I was thinking....Maybe I should start a new series of posts about---

The Adventures of Maw-maw!

Y'all let me know what you think!

I'll leave you with a joke....

As the horse drawn hearse neared the top of the hill at the end of Main street, the front wheels
dropped in a rut and the back door flew open.

The casket slid out and down the hill right through the front door of the pharmacy.

It stopped when it hit the pharmacy counter. The lid popped open and the corpse sat up. The unfazed older pharmacist said, "Well, what do you want?

The corpse replied, "Do you have anything to stop this coffin?"

~Hon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hilarious. Love the blog.

Misty B