Friday, September 28, 2007

Moe, Is that you???


I have to say that I was surprised at this.
If you dont know anything about Moe's, let me tell you they make one fine burrito!

Dont get me wrong, I'm sure that the FireBonz is a quality eating establishment in its own right, it's just that I didn't expect to find Moe at the FireBonz during the lunch hour.


But, here's his truck, and I mean it's the big honkin' Moe's catering rig, not just some little around the block delivery van! I'm not naive. I know that Moe cant eat at Moe's for every meal, but this is at lunch hour, people! Who's running the Moe's show if Moe is at the FireBonz?

Okay, so I have a few speculations.

First, I suspect that Moe has brought over a truckload of food for the FireBonz staff. Surely they can enjoy a Moe's meal every now and again. Dont you suppose they get a little burned out on ribs and steak and such? Well, if their manager decided to treat them to a Moe's meal during their normal lunch, he's got to be an okay guy.

Second, perhaps Moe is there incognito? Suppose he's there to check out the competition. He could find a few of the FireBonz secrets that he could incorporate into his own menu. That's just good business acumen, aint it? Somebody should tell Moe to come in a different vehicle next time.

Third, what if the whole Moe's gang took the truck out for a little joy-ride, and they stopped at the FireBonz for lunch? I really dont think this one's plausible since the food at Moe's is so darn good, but when you're investigating, you cant discard any theory until you have the facts to show it's not a credible explanation.

Fourth, I think that the food served at the FireBonz is all actually provided by Moe. This makes the most sense. I bet he makes a delivery three or four times a week to help keep the FireBonz viable as a legitimate establishment in the Rock Hill area.

There is a fifth possibility, and that is that the FireBonz is actually a Moe's establishment. It's not unheard of, but it doesn't seem likely given the phenomenal success of Moe's, but it's important to consider all possibilities.



Ciao,
~Hon!

No comments: