Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Bubba? Wonkie?

This is my cat, Bubba.




It might be hard to tell from this image, but Bubba is a girl. I dont know why her name is Bubba.
That was her name when we got her. I guess they thought she was a boy. I know we did!

Look at her in this image. See how fat she is????
That's how we found out she was a girl!



Daddy calls her Wonkie. He calls EVERY cat Wonkie!!
When he comes home, and he's walking to the door, he greats each cat as he goes by....
Wonkie. Wonkie. Wonkie. Wonkie. Stupid. Wonkie. Barkie.
Oh, yeah....The little black one is Stupid. I dont know why.
Daddy said that his Daddy called EVERY cat Wonkie, so he does, too. I dont know why...
He calls Heather Barkie. That, I do know why!

Bubba is FAT and MISERABLE....so we think baby wonkies are on the way any day.
Does anyone want a Christmas Wonkie???
Everyone knows that Christmas Wonkies are 'special'!

I'll post as soon as the little wonkies arrive! You can let me know which baby wonkie you want!


No comments: