Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The City of Brotherly Love

Mommy and Amanda went to the City of Brotherly Love, Philadelphia, on Thursday, and came home on Saturday night. It was snowing when we took them, and snowing when we picked them up! Amanda documented the whole trip, so today I want to post her trip.

1-17-2008
We are at the airport...waiting. Our plane got delayed. Dont worry. I'll write about everything. We are waiting at gate A7. It is 10:55 am O'clock. I just ate crackers. I bought with my money, bubble gum.

It's 12:45 pm O'clock. The second plane has been delayed! I just got done eating. It was good.

The time is 3:00 pm O'clock.

The time is 5:50 pm O'clock. Daddy, a lady asked for Mommy's bubble gum! Mommy gave her some, but she did not say "Thank you"! Our flight will last 1 hour and 20 minutes.

1-18-2008
Today I will have my surgery. Our Ronald McDonald room had Princess Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, Mulan, and Tinker Bell. It was very awesome. I am very hungry.

The time is 6:25 am O'clock. I am at Shriner's Hospital for Children. I just got a pillow case that is pink and purple. It was made for me by some ladies who make things for children in the hospital. I also got a tote bag, and a new afghan.







The time is 7:05 am O'clock. I am the first to have surgery today.


1-19-2008
We are at the airport. yesterday, my surgery went well. Today, I got sick and threw-up in the taxi cab. It was bad. I still have my bubble gum. Only two got eaten. One for me, and one for Mommy.

The time is 10:45 am O'clock. We are on the plane. My seat is in front of Mommy's seat. We asked everybody if someone would trade seats with me or Mommy, but they all said no. I was crying because I was afraid to sit by myself. The airplane man asked all the people to do something, and a lady finally said she would move. Mommy said that if nobody had volunteered to move, she was going to hand them the barf bag and a Kleenex and tell them that I had just had surgery, and had already been sick in the cab, and if I got sick again, would they please clean it up! They would have volunteered then! Mommy says you dont get a Mommy fired up! A lady gave me a pink rose on the plane, because she said I was so brave.

Daddy, and Hon, and Jaden picked us up at the airport, and we went to Wendy's and ate chicken nuggets and fries. There was nobody there because it was snowing and they were all at the store getting milk and bread.




Wonkie Watch® -- Day 56




This is how Wonkie spends her days...IN THE DORA CHAIR
Baby Wonkies are still not here, people, and we are getting desperate How much longer can we be expected to put up with this???? A normal Wonkie can only take so much, and then it's anybody's guess as to what will happen. Keep checking back. If she goes berserk, I'll post the photos!


Check out this rainbow we saw the other day.....





No comments: