Monday, June 9, 2008

Graduation Party

We had a graduation party for Andy at the lake on Saturday.
He invited some friends and most of the family and we all had a rockin' good time!

Here's Andy and the gang having Lunch.


Here's Andy with his graduation 'tree'



That reminds me... At the graduation ceremony, after everyone had spoken, Dr. Mills was praying. Now remember, Andy's been at this school a long time, and he graduated number one in his class. So Dr. Mills starts naming everyone, and when he gets to Andy, he forgets his name!

Here's Andy's reaction...




Okay, Back to the party...

Here's Aunt Libby and Jaden
cooling it under a shade tree by the water.


Here's Amanda modelling her swimming frock.


Here's Jaden modelling her
swimming frock by the water's edge.


Now, here's the coolest thing!
Uncle Al helped me learn to work the kneeboard!
Check me out in this cool video!



Is that cool or what???
I did this pretty much all day!
That's my cousin, Philip, holding the kneeboard for me.
If you listen closely, you can hear
Me Too Jaden saying she wants to do it!

Dont I look cool?


After that, we all jumped in for a swim!


Here's Jasmine hoping to get in on the action.

Maybe next time....



No comments: