Wednesday, October 24, 2007

The Worst Day Ever!

Yesterday I promised to post Amanda’s story she calls 'The Worst Day Ever'.
So here it is, in her own words.

The Worst Day Ever!
Okay! This might be weird, but Daddy told me to write it.
Today at school we smelled poopie! I looked in front of me. No poopie. So I looked behind me. Yes! Poopie!
(I had to ask Daddy how to spell 'poopie', since it has not been one of my spelling words. He said if it's a boy it's 'poopy' and if it's a girl it's 'poopie'.
Since I didn't know if it was a boy or a girl, I just spelled it 'poopie'.)
I raised my hand and said, "It is an emergency!”
When Mrs. McCorkle heard that, it didn’t take her one second to ask, "What?"! I said, "There is poopie on the floor!”
She said, “WHAT?”, so I repeated, “There is poopie on the floor!” She got out of her chair and asked, “Are you sure it’s poopie?”
I answered, “Yes ma’am. It LOOKS like poopie. It SMELLS like poopie! It IS poopie!"

Mrs. McCorkle called the office and said, “I need Mrs. Cordell to step into the second grade as soon as possible!” When Mrs. Cordell came, she asked, “What is the problem?”
Mrs. McCorkle said, “There is poopie on the floor!”
Mrs. Cordell said, “WHAT?”, and Mrs. McCorkle repeated, “There is poopie on the floor!” Mrs. Cordell asked, “Are you sure it’s poopie?”
Mrs. McCorkle answered, “Yes ma’am. It LOOKS like poopie. It SMELLS like poopie! It IS poopie!"

Mrs. Cordell then said to Mason, “Lift up your shoes.” Then they took him to the office for about ten or fifteen minutes.
THE END
By Amanda Jean Xinzhi Cross


So there you have it, 'The Worst Day Ever'.
I have decided that this will be the only poopie story that I will ever post. Any other poopie stories will have to be posted in another blog that caters to poopie stories.

Daddy said when he was little they had to ride in a carpool. He said that Marty would get poopie on his shoes before he got in the car almost every day! If his mom was driving the carpool that day, she would make him get out and try to get it off. If Aunt Beth was driving, she wouldn’t let him get in until he had been
‘poopie checked’.



No comments: