Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fall Festival

That's what they call Halloween these days. Halloween is not one of my favourite holidays, but I DO enjoy the candy!

We did not go from house to house, but instead, our church has a Fall Festival.
People dress in costumes, and set up games and booths in the parking lot, and give out candy.
Most of the town shows up.

This is Evan and Ashton...



Amanda and Jaden were princesses....





I went as The Hon...



Something must be wrong with the hay or water in town, because the horses are really small....





Mr. Larry's daughter, Mandy, came as Little Bo Peep, and her puppies were the sheep....





Mommy and Daddy said the BEST halloween they ever had was October 31, 2003. That's the day they were flying to China for the very first time to bring Amanda home!


~Hon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Hon! Why aren't there any pics of me?

Alyssa said...

Mainly, because I dont know who you are... Perhaps, if would identify yourself, rather than hiding behind your web identity, I might consider posting a picture of you. But, probably, not so much...

Laura Lee said...

Really?? You went as THE HON? That's S-C-A-A-A-R-Y!!!! I hope all the little kids didn't have nightmares!

JK!!!

Alyssa said...

Well, of course I went as The Hon! I do have my reputation to consider!

Hon's Daddy said...

Hey, Dark Rebel, whatever that is? A Black regiment for the Confederacy?

Why do you expect The Hon to post a picture of you when YOU dont even have a picture of you????