Friday, October 2, 2009

I'm Back!!!


Okay, first I want to say sorry for not blogging in a YEAR....(I know, I'm horrible right?) I decided to start the blog off with pictures from our summer! (Sounds almost like this post,http://thehon.blogspot.com/2007/08/my-first-blog-post.html, right?)





Anyways, this summer we went to the beach!












And while at the beach, Jonathan discovered his inner superhero.
Also this summer, I took pictures of the sunset
becuase I like to!


Molly spent her most of summer sleeping in the garage. (And Heather spent her summer hiding under the porch when I wanted to take a picture of her!)
And Jasmine? She pretty much hung (upside-down) around the house!


That's all for today! Hope y'all had a great summer! I'll try to post more later!
~The Hon

2 comments:

Laura Lee said...

Yay!!! I'm glad you're back! I'm back, too. I took a long bloggity break as well. Can't wait to see what the Hon is up to! Break out some new recipes for me, K??

Alyssa said...

I'll be sure to get Daddy to help me with some recipes soon!